- Using the Code Anywhere IDE
- Learning to use Telerik BAAS Data Storage
- Building a Content Editor
- Building a Blog Manager and Post Manager
- Learning to use Kendo UI Templates
- Form Validation
- Understanding the Kendo UI Router
I am a software engineer with over 15 years of experience. I love working on the full web stack. I enjoy learning new things and teaching about them. My latest endeavors include anything cloud based. I am currently working on a video series for Packt Publishing called “Mastering Kendo UI”.
Pizza will be provided as a snack during the meeting. For anyone interested in continuing the discussion a Geek Dinner will be held immediately after the meeting (Location – Logan’s Irish Pub).
5:30pm – 7:30pm
Thursday October 30, 2014
Marathon Petroleum Company – Findlay, OH